Access to basic veterinary care is critical for keeping pets healthy, with their people, and out of shelters. Spay Arkansas offers low-cost vaccines for pets that protect them from preventable diseases.
Your Vaccine Appointment
Please write down your appointment time when you make your appointment so that you don’t forget. Because your time is valuable, all visits are by appointment only. Just as in human healthcare, we make every effort to be on time for your appointment, and we appreciate your patience if we are running behind. Make your appointment through this link.
Please see the online scheduling notes below for guides and restrictions.
All adult pets must be spayed/neutered to utilize our vaccine clinic services. If your pet is NOT spayed/neutered, please email us to schedule an appointment for surgery. We can administer microchips and vaccines at the surgery appointment. You can email our scheduler directly by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No services will be provided to breeders or pets purchased from a breeder or pet store.
What to expect
- Pull up curbside and remain in your vehicle until a representative assists you.
- Please do not arrive more than 5 minutes early to allow enough room in our parking lot.
- Cats must be in a secure carrier.
- Dogs must be on a leash (even if held in your arms), preferably a regular leash, not a retractable one.
- Please limit your party to two (2) people as we limit the number of people in our clinic.
- The reservation fee is non-refundable but applied to your services for this appointment. If you do not show up, you forfeit your deposit.
- If you have multiple pets needing an appointment for the same day, you must schedule separate appointments for each animal.
Click the Paw Button Below to Sign Up.
Available Vaccines and Preventatives
Most vaccines are $15.00 each. We offer DHPP and Bordetella (kennel cough) for dogs, FVRCP for cats, and Rabies (one year) for both.
Microchips are $20.00.
De-wormer starts at $5.00 per dose.
Flea/tick preventatives are $7.00-$45.00, depending on the animal’s size.
- DHPP is a combination vaccine that includes the following:
- Adenovirus Type 1 (Hepatitis)Adenovirus Type 2 (respiratory disease)Canine DistemperParainfluenza
- FVRCP is a combination vaccine that includes the following:
- Feline Rhinotracheitis VirusCaliciviral
Recommended Puppy and Kitten Vaccine Schedule
A series of three “core” vaccines (DHPP or FVRCP) is necessary to protect fully from disease.
- First vaccination: approximately two (2) weeks after being weaned (stopped nursing)
- Second vaccination: approximately four (4) weeks following the initial vaccination
- Third vaccination: approximately four (4) weeks later
Vaccine Clinic Policy
We are happy to welcome any spayed or neutered pets at our vaccine clinics. Our vaccine clinics aim to offer affordable services to under-served individuals. Our monthly community vaccine and microchip clinics benefit clients who need the required vaccines for young dogs and cats they plan to have altered or for pets that require additional boosters post-surgery who cannot afford to go to a full-service veterinarian.